Store $10 worth of Jelly
Store $20 worth of Jelly
What better food to go with your rice pudding and tinned fruit! Jelly has always been well received in my family.
Uses for Jelly:-
- Plain - as is
- With custard and tinned fruit
- With rice pudding
- As a jelly drink, either hot or cold
- Mix tacky jelly (made with half the water) into a tin of whipped evaporated milk.
- These jelly biscuits: http://www.food.com/recipe/jelly-crystal-biscuits-cookies-272320
- These 'window' cookies: http://www.food.com/recipe/jelly-centered-sugar-cookies-295938
- To coat lamingtons or in jelly cakes
- On top of cheese cakes (YUM!!!) http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/20804/jelly+swirl+cheesecake+slice
- In a Trifle, such as this one: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/14667/summer+berry+trifle. I also do a Christmas one found here: http://denleydiaries.blogspot.com/2009/12/christmas-trifle.html