Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Music Studio

I had a little bit of sorting out to do in my studio.  Over time, things get into a big mess no matter how organised I start out.  I don't like wasting student's lesson time, so I grab things in a hurry if needed, then have to do a bit of a tidy up at the end of the day.

 First on the agenda was to sort out this shelf.  I have a lot of weird stuff on that shelf!


 I laminated some flash cards for students.  I'm not a control freak, but I do like to keep their musical minds nice and tidy too ;D


 I called my teacher and booked myself in for lessons again.  Oh how I have missed those!!  So now I have made a big effort to not only review what my students are learning, but to practice music for my level as well.  It hasn't been easy, I tell you!!




Theory, Theory, Theory and more THEORY!  Lots of pencils, erasers, highlighters and items my students need for Theory classes.


If I'm organised, I can think clearly. And that, my friends, is a very good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment