The recipe is here:-
- 1 apple (cored and peeled)
- 1/4 cup prunes
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups self raising flour
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- Throw apple and prunes into Thermomix. Blitz away until chopped to your liking (I do speed 6-7 for 5 seconds).
- Add to Thermomix all other ingredients. Mix on speed 3 for 10 seconds. You may have to scrape down the sides a little after you finished mixing it, but that's fine.
- Spoon mixture into a greased muffin pan and into a moderate oven (180 degrees C) for 10-15 mins or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with butter.
These muffins are great to freeze individually and put in school lunchboxes.
*Instead of the apple and prunes, you could drain a bottle of berries, pat dry and fold them into the mixture at the end.