Sunday, January 22, 2012

I got one on Storm. Tee hee!

Yup, Storm tricked me by putting himself away in his bunny hutch for a few nights, then decided to hide at night time so I couldn't find him.  Grrrrr.  I gave up and figured he could be eaten by a large cat...see if I care! (well I do really, but don't tell him that!)

When I got up this morning, I found a hole leading to the back part of our garage.  I'm glad Storm was in there and not me, because I know there are some fairly large spiders in there! *Shudders*

This is what we got up to...
 Storm's shallow burrow

 Mwahahahaha he can't get in now!  I filled up the hole and placed some bricks there.

 So he decided to 'help' me with some pruning.  Doesn't everyone have the best intentions of getting stuff in the green bin, then it gets filled up before you can put what you actually want in there?

 Helping some more...

 by chewing some of it.

 Oh yes, he's a great helper, or a big furry distraction!

I didn't get a photo of us playing with my broom.  It was hilarious.  I have a straw broom, and Storm has taken a liking to it.  I gently chased him with it by making it 'hop' around me, and Storm chased it.  I am turning into a Maypole more and more each day.  Storm decided to 'hide' from the broom, then spring out and mark it.  I wasn't keen on that.  It's my broom!

No comments:

Post a Comment