Friday, December 18, 2009
Mars Bar Slice
So easy to whip up, if the Mars Bars last that long at your place ;D
You will need:-
3 Mars Bars
3 cups Rice Bubbles
90 grams butter, chopped
1 block Cadbury milk chocolate
1. Measure out 3 cups Rice Bubbles in a heat proof bowl.
2. In a saucepan, melt together the butter and Mars Bars.
3. Pour melted Mars Bar mixture over rice bubbles and stir.
4. Leave to set for an hour.
5. Melt block of chocolate and drizzle over slice. Refrigerate until set. Cut into required size.