Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Migraines and Hallucinations

Does anyone else suffer the same thing; when you wake up with a migraine and your brain is halfway between the real world and the world of Nod?

A couple of weeks ago I had the distinct feeling that there was a man in my room. Trying to kiss me!

In my non-coherent state I had taken a trip back 13 or so years ago and was dreaming a former boyfriend was trying to kiss me goodbye but my conscious state was telling me I was married and there was no way this young man's face should be anywhere near me, let alone in my bedroom!

Finally I saw reason and realised it was PHIL trying to kiss me goodbye, as he does every morning and that I didn't have anyone there who shouldn't be.

Ahhh poor Phil.  What he has to put up with.  Lucky I didn't resort to defending myself!

I'm asking Spring to hurry up and arrive.  I need that weather pattern in order to my head to be in some sort of 'normal' again.

No comments:

Post a Comment