Portions of the following are easy to individually wrap, freeze and grab:-
Usually I use make Cherry Blondies, but I didn't have enough white chocolate, and couldn't open the jar of Morella Cherries I had (doh!), so a chocolate cakey brownie it became.
Here's the recipe:-
100 grams butter
180 grams white chocolate
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup self-raising flour
3/4 cup plain flour
1 cup pitted cherries
Icing sugar, to dust
Prepare a slice pan - I am not into my brownies looking really pretty on the crust, so I throw baking paper in a baking dish. Less mess. Easy!
- Melt butter and chocolate in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Remove from heat. Set aside to cool for 5 mins.
- Add sugar, eggs and flours to pan. Stir to combine.
- Spread into prepared slice pan. Press cherries into mixture
- Bake for 30 mins or until edges are firm and top golden in a 180 degree C oven.
- Cool in pan. Dust with icing sugar.