Saturday, April 21, 2012

Chores with Water...couldn't be more fun!

My son has a rather large collection of Nerf Guns.  I'm not the biggest fan of the things but unfortunately I only get half the say in these sorts of matters.  Phil and Matthew get 1/4 each ;D

Back to the Nerf Guns...

I did a bit of a dig around my garage and I came across some old milk crates.  Goodness knows how long they had been sitting in my garage. It was time to put them to good use.

But first, they needed a thorough clean:-

 Enter: Child Labour...I mean...chores.

If there's water, a bucket and a sponge involved...this child will get his hands dirty.  Just a little ;D

Drying off in the sunshine once all the cobwebs and dust had been washed off.

These two crates made a perfect home for Nerf guns in my son's wardrobe.  They make it much easier for him to pack them away too.  I have to say, this has been the first week I haven't peeked into his room and seen Nerf guns all over the floor.  Yay for garage finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment